If you own a business, you want to do everything possible so that it succeeds. Safety protocols must be put in place as part of that plan. Ensuring you have the bestcommercial fire sprinkler system should be the goal, and Fire Sprinklers Inc can help.
Common Causes of Fires in Commercial Buildings
Commercial fires happen more often than people realize. Understanding the main reasons for commercial fires can help prevent them. Here are the top 5 causes of these types of fires:
· Cooking Equipment – Restaurants are not at the top of the list for this type of fire. It is, in fact, healthcare facilities.
· Electrical & Lighting Equipment – Old wiring, faulty fuses, overloaded circuits, and more lead to electrical fires. It is the cause of 12% of the fires in offices.
· Heating Equipment – Overheating furnaces, radiators, boilers, and other heating equipment can cause fires.
· Smoking Materials – When cigarettes and other smoking materials are not disposed of properly, it can be hazardous.
· Arson – Intentional fire is responsible for 36% of the fires that occur in educational institutions.
If you need a new commercial fire sprinkler system or you need to upgrade the system you have, contact Fire Sprinklers Inc at (253) 826-0099. We can set an appointment to go over your needs and outline how FSI can help.