Our special projects division has designed and installed countless sprinkler systems in properties over the years. The bigger the challenge, the better. We have installed sprinklers in historic high-rise apartment buildings, warehouses storing commodities such as group-a plastics or flammable liquids, and boat moorage on the water, just to name a few. We have also added components to existing systems as required by the fire marshal. We are confident that no mater what you are facing, we can tailor-fit a system to meet your needs.
- In-Rack Sprinklers: Our professionals at Fire Sprinklers Incorporated are experts at installing in-rack sprinklers in warehouses and other storage areas, no matter how small or big. Our experts are ready to work with you to determine what will be required to protect your building and the people in it.
- Overhead System Analysis: It may be possible that your warehouse’s sprinkler system can already handle the fuel load that you are storing. Often, information about the existing system may not be readily available. If the local authority is requiring an overhead analysis to store commodities, reach out to our experienced team. We offer analysis of the existing system by surveying and calculating what is in place, to determine if it meets your needs without modification.
- Foam Fire Suppression Systems: Foam fire suppression systems can be used if the water demand is too great for the hazard being stored, or if water is not the best choice of protection. Foam fire suppression systems are popular for their ability to prevent fires by keeping oxygen away from a fuel source. We have experience in these high hazard systems and can offer solutions to meet your needs.
- Retrofits: Local codes often mandate that sprinklers be installed if modifications to the building are taking place. Our experienced team is well-versed in retrofitting fire sprinkler systems. Our goal is to provide the highest level of coverage, while working around the existing buildings structure as much as possible to alleviate additional costs.
- Tenant Improvements: Buildings are constantly under development, and so are the fire sprinkler systems in them. Fire Sprinklers Incorporated has a fully staffed design and field team to assist in the buildout of your tenant improvement project.